Recruiting has evolved. Nobody enjoys the job search waiting game. To help our organisations attract and retain the best talent; recruiters need to change to keep pace with the industry. Your strategies and context of the content will help you to search for the right talent.
A recruiter’ strategic plan should map the spread of every job from entry-level sources to strategy-level corporate executives. Google Trends data reveals that the term “employee experience” has jumped 140% since 2011, affirming that the switch will be a significant trend of 2017. Following tips can help you to roar like a lion in the recruitment market. Let’s dive into some useful tips to strengthen your recruitment brand:
- Craft a social media brand: Think out of the box and build an attractive social media presence of your recruiting agency. Social media helps you to create two-way communication. You should leverage feature of every social media platform
- Design an attractive website: Design is everything! You should have a good understanding of the colour combinations. Upload an engaging content, and there should be no grammatical and punctuation mistake.
- Craft a good career page: The career page should be telling visitors about the both requirements and job eligibility. You work hard to get interested in your company. The career page should be crafted in a beautiful design and classy content, to fetch the candidates from the career page straight.
- SEO is magic: In today’s full digital world, it should be important that people should be able to find you easily on the internet.
- Be an effective communicator: When it comes to effective communication in recruitment, your communication skills play a vital role. Be an active listener, and you should also be able to answer all the questions of the candidate.
- Use Social media as your weapon: Start networking on social media with like-minded people. Every social media platform has the different power to reach job seekers. Join job posting groups on Facebook, use industry-related keywords on LinkedIn, search via the hashtag on twitter, etc. Design effective social media strategies.
- Put culture of your organisation: Your website should foster the reality and culture of your office on the website. A candidate should not feel uncertain before stepping even in the organisation.
- E-mail marketing: Professionals believe that email marketing is difficult in the crowded digital industry, but old-school methods are still working.
Write an arresting subject in the e-mail and send them early in the morning or late evening. Please mention proper job description and your contact details.
- Track everything you do: After every week you should analyse the performance. You should check every detail, from where you were getting the results.
A company’s success is determined by its ability to recruit and retain the right people. Use these above-written tips to your recruitment marketing strategy.